Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19645 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,914 zł (Mex$ 35,192) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)