Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,289 zł (﷼ 47,496,868) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)