Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08271 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,777 zł (Php33,582) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)