Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,079 zł (12,536 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)