Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,616 zł (11,768 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)