Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,316 zł (9,137 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)