Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,597 zł (13,088 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)