Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,405 zł in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)