Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11932 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,705 zł (47,811 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)