Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12066 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,455 zł (53,498 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)