Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12970 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,496 zł (26,953 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)