Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13211 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,564 zł (26,979 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)