Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,978 zł (₩1,714,069) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (39 minutes ago)