Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,683 zł (₩1,401,102) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)