Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,700 zł (₩2,754,515) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)