Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,656 zł (₩2,607,219) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)