Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06019 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,752 zł (руб 62,326) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)