Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,434 zł (¥237,198) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)