Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03230 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,994 zł (¥278,460) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)