Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03201 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,686 zł (¥240,093) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)