Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,084 zł (Rp 15,903,976) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)