Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,738 zł (元8,588) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)