Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00764 PLN / AMD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,265 zł (558,117Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)