Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00753 PLN / AMD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,437 zł (588,913Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)