Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,539 zł (руб 115,162) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (22 minutes ago)