Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,626 zł (руб 38,075) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)