Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05927 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,542 zł (руб 76,633) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)