Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05626 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,988 zł (руб 88,658) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)