Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06043 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,410 zł (руб 72,974) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)