Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,716 zł (﷼ 32,285,869) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)