Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,092 zł (1,236,778 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)