Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,814 zł (573,168 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)