Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,951 zł (12,910元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)