Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 6,011 zł (10,808元) in Yanji.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)