Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,848 zł (1,925,785 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (39 minutes ago)