Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00245 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,961 zł (2,845,261 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)