Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00267 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,754 zł (2,530,404 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)