Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,468 zł (2,159,385 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)