Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,446 zł (2,371,135 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)