Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,316 zł (﷼ 5,140) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)