Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.134 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,237 zł (1,985 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)