Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,100 zł (1,934 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)