Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,606 zł (元10,161) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)