Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,508 zł (10,293元) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)