Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,356 zł (元11,732) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)