Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,247 zł (元11,339) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)