Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,660 zł (元6,749) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)