Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,205 zł (元10,884) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)