Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,218 zł (元11,526) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)