Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,404 zł (827,640 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)