Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,566 zł (11,807元) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)