Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,224 zł (元5,904) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (22 minutes ago)