Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,343 zł (9,800元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)