Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,060 zł in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)