Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,636 zł in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (27 minutes ago)