Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,777 zł in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)