Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,666 zł (₩2,580,582) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)