Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,671 zł (₩2,591,823) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)