Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,425 zł (₩2,571,434) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (34 minutes ago)