Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.705 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,206 zł (AU$4,142) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)