Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.314 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,105 zł (€2,110) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)