Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,100 zł (€1,918) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)