Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,340 zł (€2,178) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)