Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,114 zł (€2,122) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)