Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,479 zł in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)