Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,020 zł (C$3,539) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)