Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.688 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,317 zł (C$3,094) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)