Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27065 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,312 zł (30,711 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)