Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29082 PLN / NAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,050 zł (17,365 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)