Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.191 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 142% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,548 zł (ƒ 3,444) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)