Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.210 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 143% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,112 zł (ƒ 4,124) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)