Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,880 zł (ƒ 5,154) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)