Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.040 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,116 zł (ƒ 5,448) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)