Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,818 zł (ƒ 5,360) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)