Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.246 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,626 zł (ƒ 2,951) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)