Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.117 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,801 zł (ƒ 5,575) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)