Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.921 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,222 zł (ƒ 5,322) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)