Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,250 zł (€1,237) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)