Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,086 zł (€2,566) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (24 minutes ago)