Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,791 zł (€1,327) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)