Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.294 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,010 zł (€3,030) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)