Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,268 zł (11,693元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)