Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,675 zł (元10,260) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (42 minutes ago)