Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,489 zł (€1,320) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)