Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,185 zł (€1,675) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)