Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,788 zł (元10,833) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)