Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,051 zł (元11,111) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)