Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,517 zł ($3,356) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)