Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,305 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,638 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)