Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,621 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)