Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,090 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,104 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)