Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,479 zł (₨63,620) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)