Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21185 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,732 zł (17,616 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)