Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19104 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,618 zł (18,938 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)