Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,305 zł (9,787 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)