Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07900 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 47% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,863 zł (36,240 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)