Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.192 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,882 zł (2,684 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)