Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,942 zł (1,371 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)