Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.202 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,521 zł (2,507 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)