Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05863 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,328 zł (руб 73,816) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)