Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.988 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,370 zł (R$ 6,447) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)