Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,095 zł (R$ 5,531) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)