Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,796 zł (R$ 4,829) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)