Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,622 zł (€1,764) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)