Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,162 zł (€1,912) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (30 minutes ago)