Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,332 zł (€1,762) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (38 minutes ago)