Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,736 zł (€2,030) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)