Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05642 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,401 zł (руб 78,019) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (32 minutes ago)