Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07007 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,763 zł (руб 53,704) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)